Your home is where you and your family should feel secure. It’s the refuge. Your safe place. Your comfort zone. And Huronia is committed to maintaining that sense of security. Not by being intrusive, and making your home a fortress, but by providing and monitoring the systems that keep you, your family, your home... secure.
We offer a variety of security systems:
- Basic systems
- PIR motion-sensors that detect the body heat of any intruder
- Monitored alarms that cannot be disabled by phone-lines being cut
We provide solutions that can meet most requirement and budgets.
We work with each of our client’s to design a system that best meets their requirements.
We ask questions about their lifestyle and what concerns they may have that relate to their security. Then we ask questions about activities that happen in and around the home … like:
- Are there pets in the home? Huronia can install sensors with pets in mind.
- Are kids coming home from school on their own and letting themselves in? Huronia has systems that can tell you when the kids arrive, and who they may have brought with them!
- Are there areas of the home that should be specifically monitored?
- Is there a piece of property that needs to be monitored with a surveillance camera? Huronia has interactive solutions to monitor your lifestyle.
- What about protecting the home from damage caused by environmental damage like flood monitoring? Huronia has water-pressure monitoring systems.
- Do you live in an environment where you experience low-temperature situations that could cause pipes to freeze? Huronia has low temperature monitoring systems too.
These security systems are monitored by our locally owned and operated ULC listed, 24 hour monitoring stations which can alert you, and the local police or fire department to suspicious activity at your property. There is also the added benefit of reductions in insurance premiums for having monitored alarm systems in your property.