Your home is where you and your family are secure. It’s the refuge. The safe place. The comfort zone. And Huronia is dedicated to maintaining that feeling. Not by being obvious, and making your home a fortress, but by providing and monitoring the systems that keep you, your family, your home... secure.
We offer a variety of security systems:
- Very basic systems
- PIR motion-sensors that detect the body heat of any intruder
- Monitored alarms that cannot be thwarted by phone-lines being cut
We provide solutions that can meet most needs and budget levels.
We work with each of our client’s to design a system that best meets their needs.
We ask questions about their lifestyle and what concerns they may have that relate to safety. Then we ask questions about activities that happen in and around the home … like:
- Are there pets in the home? Huronia ensures that sensors are placed with pets in mind.
- Are kids coming home from school on their own and letting themselves in? Huronia has systems that can tell you when the kids arrive, and who they may have brought with them!
- Are there areas of the home that should be specifically monitored?
- Is there a piece of property that needs to be watched with a surveillance camera? Huronia has interactive solutions to monitor your lifestyle.
- What about protecting the home from damage caused by environmental damage like flood monitoring? Huronia has water-pressure monitoring systems.
- Do you live in a cold environment where you experience low temperature situations that could cause pipes to freeze? Huronia has low temperature monitoring systems too.
These security systems are monitored by our locally owned and operated ULC listed, 24 hour monitoring station which can alert you, and the local police or fire department to suspicious activity at your building. There is also the added benefit of reductions in insurance premiums for having monitored alarm systems in your home.